Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's in a Name?




Lemme Splain Sumthin' here! First of all, I'm a true blue southerner hence my fondness of bowties. I wear them everyday to work. Secondly... Buckeyes...it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Ohio. And I don't even follow sports! I just love the inedible horse chestnuts known as Buckeyes - they're simple, smooth and beautiful. I usually take one or two with me to work to hold or to play with.




So in a nutshell - Bowties and Buckeyes seems right. Email me if you differ...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere brother! You are just so hip; must be nearing the ripe old age of 40. Is this your mid-life crisis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great move, big guy!
    i look forward to reading your rantings...
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere. Hey you look familiar were you every on TV?

    ReplyDelete